“there's lots in store...”
It's the goat-feeding-est, gem-mining-est, fudge-eating-est, ice-cream-licking-est, cool-gift-shopping-est attraction in Pigeon Forge!
We're located right on Wears Valley Road, and we're impossible to miss. After all, we're the only Smoky Mountains attraction with live goats roaming around on the rooftop.
So stop in, get a can of goat chow and hop on our special "goat-cycle," which lets you transport your can of goat feed up to the roof. And then get your cameras ready to click away as our hungry rooftop residents chow down on their favorite snack.
For a closer view, head up to the second level of our gift shop, where you can gaze out the windows at our bearded friends in air-conditioned comfort. Best of all, there's no charge to come on in and watch.
• Mine for rare gems like rubies, sapphires or emeralds at our old-time gem mine.
• Find the ideal Pigeon Forge souvenir for yourself or your friends and family inside our two-level gift shop.
• Make your sweet tooth happy with a hunk of homemade fudge or dish of homemade ice cream.
• Savor your sweet treat in the shade of our front porch as you take a load off your dogs in one of our authentic Amish rocking chairs.
This is a great stop! We all loved the coaster and it was neat to see the goats. Big gift shop too!
We got an ice cream and fed the goats! Cute little quirky locaal attraction.
This was really cool, super fast, nice views! Use the $3 off coupon found at various locations throughout Pigeon Forge. Much shorter line than Alpine Coaster. There's goats on the roof of a small building that you can feed.
Strangest thing I have ever seen! A must see on your trip!
This is a fun place. The goats were funny, gift shop had fun stuff, staff was very friendly. And, they have a new "roller coaster" ride for those interested.
Be the first to add a review to the Goats on the Roof.
Goats on the Roof
- Sun - Sat: 9:00 am - 11:00 pm
Is there a problem with this listing? Let us know.
Own this business?
Claim your business to keep your
listing's information up to date.